INCLUSION POLICY: At Kangaroo Kids, all children across the spectrum including gifted, differently-abled and self-paced learners are entitled to equal opportunities to discover, enhance and maximize their potential. Thus, all students are integrated into the mainstream classroom.
What does this mean to your child?
- Lays the foundation to an inclusive society: accepting, respecting & celebrating diversity.
- Provides a diverse stimulating environment to grow and learn.
- Learning takes place from peer modelling.
- Results in improved social development & academic outcomes for all learners.
- Provides a sense of belonging to all.
- Enhances self-respect.
- Helps every child to achieve his best and prepares them for real-life situations.
CLASS SIZE: Class size will be mostly restricted to 18 students for Playgroup and 24 for Nursery and above levels.
REGISTRATION: Please register your child online or at school in person.
- Playschool - 1.6 to 2.5 years
- Nursery - 2.6 to 3.5 years
- PP I - 3.6 to 4.5 years
- PP II - 4.6 to 5.5 years